Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
BoogieWoogie
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

BoogieWoogie BoogieWoogie
Default Re: The leader of Aces and 8s is???

Exactly two years ago, we had a similar situation, when everyone tried to guess who "They" would turn out to be.
A lot of big names, both new to TNA and returns, were mentioned, but in the end it turned out to be only people already on the roster, led by Eric Bischoff.

I think the same will happen this time, a stable by only, or at least mainly, people on the roster (they could of course get someone from OVW)

TNA will not (should not) risk the same here as with the MEM return, when Booker T turned down the offer and went to WWE instead, leaving TNA to drop the whole MEM return.

I think Aces and Eights will be led by Bischoff. I don't hope it will, because it is too soon, but storywise it would fit nice.

If they want to go with some younger talent, I could also see it being led by Gunner. He's been away from Impact Wrestling since before the attack on Sting, he was associated with Bischoff, and based on his look and appearance I thing he would be great with a biker gimmick.

I remember when Gunner first came in, he was associated with Murphy and Rob Terry. I thought it would be a great idea to have these three together, not in a stable with a name, just people that watched it others back, and have Gunner as the leader of the three. But that never turned out.

So my guess is:
1) Eric Bischoff
2) Gunner (This is who I hope it could be)
3) Jeff Jarrett

Anyway, I think this storyline is great. I really enjoyed the THEY storyline up to BFG (when they were revealed), after this it was mostly downhill, and I hope the Aces and 8s can create the same excitement but deliver all the way through this time. And think how cool if some new and upcoming talent like Gunner could capitalaze on the it!
BoogieWoogie is offline   Reply With Quote