Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #3676 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yeah, the Streak DVD is a given for a DVD release. They would be stupid not to release that and if I didn't already own 90% of the matches already I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Hell, I might just pick it up when it comes down in price. But Rock/Cena, considering how God awful their actual feud was, isn't worthy of getting a special DVD release imo. It was shit and actually turned me off the match for a stretch of a few weeks because of how terrible it was. They were able to get by on the sole fact that it was actually The Rock vs. John Cena tbh. I have no doubt that the extra footage etc on the set will be great but as for the actual meat of the set? Nah lol.