Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
that is actually utter bullshit, I am not calling Vince a perfect humanbeing but use some logic here. Even Vince has standards and limmitations. I assume you just believe everything said by idiots on youtube videos.

If you watch the video of the event which is on youtube, you see there is a light source coming from the outside, during the video taped segment where the Ambulance drives away, the sun is setting. That means that it was PRE TAPPED. the Ambulance was there in the afternoon, they tapped the promo and the ambulance left.

When the fall happened it was already towards the middle of the PPV and it was pitch black outside so it wouldn't have been live. That Ambulance from the promo has nothing to do with Owen, nothing at all.
woops!
Guess your right there!
It's just that I was a big fan of Owen and found It strange that during the rehearsals all went to plan, then when it was meant to go live, he fell. I am just bitter towards Vince and this gimmick because of how big of a fan of Owen I truly was. Maybe I am over analysing this!

My heart sank when Jeff sent that "Pull through" message during the show. Also Rock wasn't himself when he made his entrance that night. His head was on owen and not on the match, and rightfully so.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome