Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #47 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek_Kane_Fan View Post
Did you actually see him drop, or after the fall?
Because I heard the lights were off when the fall occurred and then turned on when he was down in the ring.

I have always felt that this was done on purpose. As sick as it sounds, I think Vince did it to get back at Bret.

Think about it.

The coincidences:

Over the Edge - Owen went Over the Edge. Coincidence? I think not.
Ambulance - Vince didn't want Owen in the Ambulance because he wanted the ambulance for a segment later in the show.
Over the limit 2010 - was on the same date as Owen's death. Edge was on the PPV poster, Over The EDGE???
that is actually utter bullshit, I am not calling Vince a perfect humanbeing but use some logic here. Even Vince has standards and limmitations. I assume you just believe everything said by idiots on youtube videos.

If you watch the video of the event which is on youtube, you see there is a light source coming from the outside, during the video taped segment where the Ambulance drives away, the sun is setting. That means that it was PRE TAPPED. the Ambulance was there in the afternoon, they tapped the promo and the ambulance left.

When the fall happened it was already towards the middle of the PPV and it was pitch black outside so it wouldn't have been live. That Ambulance from the promo has nothing to do with Owen, nothing at all.