Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #46 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

I never used to watch live wrestling back then, we never had Sky. My cousin did and my Mum used to give him 2 a show and he used to record it on video, then bring the video to our house, get the money and leave. He was a few years older than me but I barely seen him even when he dropped it off, except that one time when he gave me the tape and said "Owen Hart dies on it."

Honestly thinking it was a storyline I couldn't understand it, then I watched it and I was gobsmacked.

He used to tape over the same video each time, and I can remember trying my best to find a blank tape that I could use for the following Raw, and the same the next week so I didn't tape over the Over the Edge or the tribute show.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote