Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #6136 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Idk, I like VoD stuff, let's say I'm bored, want something to watch on my PC or laptop, I just go click-click-click, and I'm consuming some SHINGO, YAMATO and Tozawa.

EDIT:
Quote:
- Johnny Gargano's Dragon Gate USA contract is set to expire this month. Gargano's contract ran two years and will expire just before the company's next shows, which are July 27th and 28th in Michigan and Chicago, respectively. Sources say that Gargano has been offered a new contract but hasn't yet signed it. His next title defense is the July 27th show, against Akira Tozawa.
Credit: PW Torch

It'll be interesting to see if WWE and TNA noticed his massive improvements from the last 18 months. He'd be a great fit to the X Division.

Last edited by Chismo : 07-07-2012 at 05:48 AM.