Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 04:40 AM   #165 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a push
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

PREDICTION TEMPLATE
~A Very Merry War~
December 26th, 2007
*Special 2-Hour Supershow*
FINAL CARD

4. ~AOW Heavyweight Championship~
*If Shawn Michaels loses, he can no longer compete*

Chris Jericho(c) w/Paul “The Great” Wright v. Shawn Michaels
Difficult one. Jericho's reign has been great but then you have the stipulation that if Shawn loses he can't compete. I'll go with Jericho on this one and maybe there will be a swerve at some point with Shawn staying as an authority figure and costing Jericho the title in the future, then again maybe not. I don't know. Just don't see Jericho losing the title quite yet.

3. ~AOW Dynasty Championship~
Muhammad Hassan(c) v. CM Punk
Very well written feud to be honest, the promo/segment on your last Oblivion was pretty great between these two. Going for Punk to win although I'd really like to see Hassan's reign continue.

Rob Van Dam makes an announcement

1. ~Grudge Match~
Samoa Joe v. Bobby Lashley
Think this will be a brilliant opener but, I see Joe coming out on top.

2. *4-WAY LADDER MATCH*
~AOW Tag Team Championship~

World’s Greatest Tag Team(c) v. American Made v. Sons of the Dungeon v. Samoan Fight Club
Champs to retain here and possibly drop them next month in a team vs. team match, don't see them dropping them in a four way but, I can see the other teams being made to look like gold.

*Bonus Questions*

1) Select the match order: Done.
2) Select the winners of the matches: Done.
3) Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, by whom?: Christian is seeming too obvious, I think it will be someone else but not quite sure who. But I don't think Christian.
4) Will there be any blood? If so, which match? HBK/Jericho
5) What will RVD’s announcement be pertaining to? I'm guessing it's that he's leaving for a short period of time but will be back or retiring from AOW.

Show has a good bit of potential to be great. Looking forward to it.
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote