Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #164 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

I read the last show you posted, and was just lazy to give feedback. Here's predics though...

PREDICTION TEMPLATE
~A Very Merry War~
December 26th, 2007
*Special 2-Hour Supershow*
FINAL CARD

5.~AOW Heavyweight Championship~
*If Shawn Michaels loses, he can no longer compete*

Chris Jericho(c) w/Paul “The Great” Wright v. Shawn Michaels
I don't really want Shawn to piss off, and I have a feeling there will be some sort of swerve that allows him to keep competing... but Jericho's reign needs to continue, because I haven't been around for much of its awesomeness.

2.~AOW Dynasty Championship~
Muhammad Hassan(c) v. CM Punk
The feud has been booked perfectly for Punk to come out and finally get revenge. I wasn't overly happy with the alcohol segment on the previous show because somebody (Para?) did it first, so it felt sorta cheap. It did the job setting up Punk for revenge nicely though. However, here's a thought, if Hassan wins, just imagine the damage it could do to Punk mentally/emotionally, if he started doubting himself, that would be some character development I'd love to read.

4.Rob Van Dam makes an announcement

3.~Grudge Match~
Samoa Joe v. Bobby Lashley

1.*4-WAY LADDER MATCH*
~AOW Tag Team Championship~

World’s Greatest Tag Team(c) v. American Made v. Sons of the Dungeon v. Samoan Fight Club

*Bonus Questions*

1) Select the match order: Done.
2) Select the winners of the matches: Stupidest bonus question ever.
3) Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, by whom?: Christian
4) Will there be any blood? If so, which match? Joe/Lashley.
5) What will RVD’s announcement be pertaining to? Fake retirement promo seems likely.

Looking forward to it, bud.