Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #43 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

We didn't get PPV at the time where I'm originally from but I remember leaving out of the house that Monday morning to go to the bus stop when my grandmother came to the door, yelled for me to come back. I'm assuming I was in trouble for something. Instead, she asked me did I know who Owen Hart was. I said yeah, why and thats when she told me he died last night during a wrestling PPV. I couldn't believe it, then I went to school and that was the big talk that day.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote