Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #1200 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
Ray will go off every game they play Boston. he'll get a standing ovation no doubt. I def have to go to a Miami vs Boston game this season
In Boston? Judging by the butthurt posts on their FB fan page I dont think so. Boston is about to be another Cleveland in regards to the whole changing team situation.

Quote:
Why you did it ...
I dont mind not signing with the celtics ... but .. joining to LeBron ... oh man .. you were the player I liked the most in the league .. now .. you are one I really really hate
+ im not a fan of you anymore .
Quote:
lost all respect for you ray.... thank you for what you did for us but man I hate you now
Quote:
You are a sell out piece of washed up garbage Walter Allen. You will not make it thought this season with the heat. You could get twice the money if you stayed in bean town, but you would rather leave Boston to go to the Heat. You and lebron are the South Beach Sell Outs. Die slowly.
Quote:
way to go to miami.. you are a sellout. cant wait for you to come back to boston
lol They mad.