Not open for further replies.

NBA Off-season Thread

120K views 4K replies 102 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
King James rules supreme.

So yeah, off season time. Commence.

#1,873 ·
Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

:lmao did you say hell no to Kobe just because he has a lower FG%? You realize the guy never gets open shots and actually has to work for his shots, right? I'm sure if he was getting wide open jumpers like Jones he would be far better as well, in your eyes of course. :kobe

#1,880 ·

Now I was right at the front of the line calling bullshit when sites like the Bleacher Report were ranking Kobe as the 2nd best pure shooter in the League but THIS shit?

no kobes never been a great shooter. especially from 3 point land. and certainly not better than james jones.
What the......

I can't.:StephenA

#1,878 ·

StarzNBarz, I'm sorry but you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you're talking about.

James Jones is nothing more than the prime beneficiary of double/triple teams on Miami. He would be completely worthless without Lebron and Wade. What percentage of WIDE OPEN threes do you think Kobe, Durant, Allen, Nash, Curry, Batum etc would hit?

Hitting open shots does not make you a great shooter. You have to be able to hit in guys faces, you have to be able to shoot off the dribble. If you want to praise James Jones do it for what he is. If you really think anyone can hit wide open shots then why is James Jones better than any of them just because he's lucky enough to get wide open shots and guys like Kobe, Durant, etc never do.

#1,881 ·

I don't care what team he plays for, Steve Nash is one of the best shooters in NBA history (look at the percentages), and would probably shoot 50% from behind the arc if he had the same looks as James Jones.

#1,888 ·

Adrian Wojnarowski said:
Blake Griffin hurt his knee in a Team USA scrimmage Wednesday and is returning to LA to be examined by team doctors, sources tell Y! Sports.
USA Basketball has summoned Anthony Davis to report to Las Vegas for training camp immediately, sources tell Y! Sports.
I was honestly wondering how he hadn't injured himself yet, with all of these videos of him doing crazy dunks and shit coming out of Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.