Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
I intended on reviewing the last Oblivion, but unfortunately I've had some rather sad family matters to attend to that's meant I haven't really had the time nor the desire to do anything BTB related recently. But I can take some time to give some predictions at least.
~A Very Merry War~
December 26th, 2007
*Special 2-Hour Supershow*
~AOW Heavyweight Championship~
*If Shawn Michaels loses, he can no longer compete*
(c) w/Paul “The Great” Wright v. Shawn Michaels
Despite the stipulation regarding Shawn, I just can't see him as the man to end Jericho's rather epic reign. So yeah, I'm going with the champ here.
~AOW Dynasty Championship~
Muhammad Hassan(c) v. CM Punk
I feel the story has been built for Punk to gain a measure of revenge by getting the win here. It's been an enjoyable feud, but one that's been built for Punk to get the win.
Rob Van Dam makes an announcement
v. Bobby Lashley
I think we find Jericho's next challenger right here, and Joe's the guy for me.
*4-WAY LADDER MATCH*
~AOW Tag Team Championship~
World’s Greatest Tag Team(c)
v. American Made v. Sons of the Dungeon v. Samoan Fight Club
I think when Haas and Benjamin drop the belts, it'll be in a two-on-two situation, not a match with four teams. So the champs to retain, although I'm sure they'll be heartache for the Sons of the Dungeon.
1) Select the match order: 4-Way Ladder Match, Joe/Lashley, Dynasty Title Match, RVD's announcement, World Title Match.
2) Select the winners of the matches: Yup.
3) Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, by whom?: Oh gosh... erm... Christian?
4) Will there be any blood? If so, which match? Joe/Lashley.
5) What will RVD’s announcement be pertaining to? I think he'll start some kind of 'retirement' chat before he's goaded into another match by Finlay. Or maybe it'll be Foley who talks him into staying.
Looking forward to it mate, should be a cracker.