Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Where were you and what was your reaction to Owen Hart Tragedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Was playing one of the Rainbow Six games at someone's house while the PPV was going on an d technically missed the initial fall, had to be told he fell and it may not of been planned. JR started talking about it not being scripted, and I began paying attention after that. As soon as Lawler returned and sat down next to JR - the look on his face told me that at least Lawler figured he was dead or going to die.

Can see about 8 min into the video that Lawler basically knew.
I can't believe those disgusting fucks just witness a man die and they're more concerned with waving their arms in front the camera.