Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #327 (permalink)
Irish Jet
Bitches love goals

Irish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth reading
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
I understand that Fed has a lot of support, rightfully so, but you don't really see things how we do.

Us people here on the Balkans have taken so much shit from the West and the US that it is crazy. Because of this, sure, we overreact, but we do see a lot of things that we see as intolerance and prejudice.
I still feel that the media, and the crowds that listen to the media, are full of prejudice, because of political reasons.

---
Oh, well, Federer wins. All props to him, and I have to say that I am disappoint in Djokovic for the random drop in form.

If Murray wins, I hope Federer crushes him.
If Tsonga wins, I hope Federer loses in the final.

Oh, but no, it will be ironic, and Federer will probably disappoint me and play piss-poor against Murray. >.>
So this is why Nemanja Vidic didn't win POTY in 2009. The bastards.