Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2012, 08:24 AM   #76 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Hey, I really enjoy your BTB and it is really easy to read, which is good. In your promos you make sure to get the keys points across to properly advance your storylines.

Cody Rhodes vs Christian will be a close match and it shows that you have faith in them to be a high profile match at one of your biggest events; neither one of those two would have ever been on that stage before. Pick your Poison is always a fun concept and a good way to advance the feud between these two.

Bryan and Sin Cara being a team is good for the division as relatively hight profile singles guys are going for the titles, and these two did team a little bit last year and it was fun to watch.

Gabriel having Striker as a manager is really good to help elevate him.

These are just a few things that stood out to me from your show and I hope to see this continue on the road to Summerslam. I'm being rushed so I'll give you proper feedback on your next Raw!
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote