Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #507 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

And now things are looking really good

I was excited before just by the shear fact that it is King of Trios. But when now with Team ROH in there things are looking insanely good. I was a little disappointed that TJP wasn't the third member of the team but Mike Bennett cranks up the heel factor by like 10.

I believe someone said something in another thread along the lines of The Extreme Trio to be the best team CHIKARA could put together for this show weekend. I just want to say that is a big nay. CHIKARA has put some real amazing teams in King of Trios and I still believe that they have a trick up their sleeve. If they don't that is perfectly fine because not even half way into this tournaments teams and it already looks like it could be gold. Weirdly enough Team ROH made me really want to see a match between them and The Extreme Trio. Each team has a captain who is either viewed as really good or really bad and some high flying companions. I always enjoy old vs. young when things match up quite well.

I do have a question about Team JWP. I am unfamiliar with pretty much all of them so are they're any really good matches from any of those ladies so I know what to expect in September.

SEPTEMBER GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote