Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - fucked up people on this site.

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #94 (permalink)
CMWit
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: fucked up people on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I am not even mad or upset because I expected this responses, this is all part of the rules and the jokes in the rant section.
The only time I was mad and upset was when I readed the crap of OP and I admit it because we have enough pedos on the internet and I don't need this shit.
I was not acting like I was a internet tough guy. I never threatened to find him, beat him up or kill him. My only response was that I will report every post from him regarding me in the future and that has nothing to do with a tough guy.
You can post these responses all you want because I am here long enough to get the jokes and responses in a rant section. My only response to the responses was sadly only "don't give a fuck", "whatever" or "LOL someone typed internet tough guy on google and posted a picture from the page 5"
This made me chuckle