Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - fucked up people on this site.

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #92 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock DualShock
Default Re: fucked up people on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
Guy above me is a pedo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
So the Pedo is now a...

I am not even mad or upset because I expected this responses, this is all part of the rules and the jokes in the rant section.
The only time I was mad and upset was when I readed the crap of OP and I admit it because we have enough pedos on the internet and I don't need this shit.
I was not acting like I was a internet tough guy. I never threatened to find him, beat him up or kill him. My only response was that I will report every post from him regarding me in the future and that has nothing to do with a tough guy.
You can post these responses all you want because I am here long enough to get the jokes and responses in a rant section. My only response to the responses was sadly only "don't give a fuck", "whatever" or "LOL someone typed internet tough guy on google and posted a picture from the page 5"

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote