Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #505 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Good picks for team ROH. Bennett is just totally unlikeable and the Bucks are the champions in Chikara. I wonder how far they will end up going? Chikara might want to have the Bucks defend the titles that weekend so I don't know if they will make it to the third day of the tournament.

So far I'm really happy with the teams that they've announced. I don't really expect a Team TNA but if they someone do make it into the tournament that would just be incredible. So many great talents that they could make the team up of if they wanted to go that route.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote