Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #499 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

That Aries and Dunkerton picture is pure gold.

What is the situation with the TNA/Chikara working relationship? I took the report with a pinch of salt anyway, as many said Quack has said numerous times he's not a fan of TNA and I don't think TNA would benefit with the use of anyone in Chikara being honest other than a couple of X Division matches and the ALL X division PPV.

The prospect of a TNA trio would be very cool. Imagine Bully Ray in a Chikara ring being a dickhead. Aries , Bully Ray and someone like Daniels would make an awesome heel trio. I can only dream though.