Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #6110 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbassyForever View Post
Chikara Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur Review:

Ophidian vs. UltraMantis Black: ***

Loser of the Fall Leaves Town: The Throwbacks vs. Colt Cabana and Mixed Martial Archie:***
That was awesome.

Ladder Match for Gran Akuma's Contract with Greg Iron as Special Guest Referee: Icarus vs. Gran Akuma: ***1/2

3 on 2 Handicap Match: The Batiri vs. Saturyne and Sara Del Rey: ***
What The Batiri wrote about Sara on Twitter? lol

Lucha de Apuesta Hair vs. Mask Match: Tim Donst vs. Hallowicked: ***
Wasn't a big fan of this match, and i didn't liked the finish too.

GEKIDO vs. Eddie Kingston, Jigsaw, Green Ant, Soldier Ant, and Mike Quackenbush: ***1/4
What is wrong the camera? it's really annoying.

Campeonatos de Parejas Match: F.I.S.T.(c) vs. The Young Bucks: ****1/4
Really awesome match, almost went into overkill but thanks god it didn't. The camera-man was awful (or it's just the DVD edit? if yes so why they did it?). Awesome Main Event, now i'm intrested about where this storyline goes to.

--

NOAH - Roderick Strong and Luke Gallows vs. TMDK: *3/4
Just out of curiosity how could you give two matches the same rating and say one was awesome and you didn't like the other and hate the finish. Does this mean you don't like the other matches you gave three stars or do you like them? Granted Archie is in one of the matches I'd believe it's awesome.

Really have to catch with with a lot of Chikara , this show is where I'm going to start. Always get hyped around King Of The Trios and get up to date. Anyone else excited for Team ROH? Bennett and The Bucks could make an awesome douchy trio.

Also just seeing the Gallows match at the end of the list reminded me I have a lot of his work to get up to date with. Heard a lot of his work getting pimped lately , where would be a good start?