Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #492 (permalink)
Kid Kamikaze10
Working on my abs

Kid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
Meh (admitting I have little knowledge of this team), if you're going to have joshi wrestlers as a team why not bring back the Sendai girls from Aniversario, they did pretty well.
Because this team is much better than Dash, Sendai, and Satomura?

Plus, I think this team has way more of a chance of actually having an impact in the tourney with a tank like Tsubasa, and two veterans.

Marking for: Roman Reigns
Kid Kamikaze10 is offline   Reply With Quote