Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** -

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 02:52 AM   #589 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Except I legitimately acquired 0 talented players from KIF. Fucking idiot. PSYCH raped him, Mak followed and then KIF had nothing left.

Draft doesn't mean shit. Only player I kept on my roster from the draft was David Lee.

You sat on your team of 3 players all fucking year and then you have the nerve to say I'm no good. lol. You lost to a what? 5 seed? Get the fuck out.
You raped someone. The point is your team was made from essentially trading with idiots.

And I had a terrible team and made them the 4th seed, a team that was autodrafted in a highly "competitive" league mind you. Yeah, pretty sure I did pretty great considering what I was given and at what spot I started. Keep trying to use that 3 player argument but no team does as well as mine did with only three players, don't be a moron.
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote