Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Fantasy Basketball Keeper League - aka the one Champ has already forgotten about

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #581 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingslayer View Post
GA without KIF your team would be shit, you're not some mastermind at fantasy basketball, iirc you had a pretty shit draft after planning for it so much.

Dal was great for what I traded for him as was Lawson.
Except I legitimately acquired 0 talented players from KIF. Fucking idiot. PSYCH raped him, Mak followed and then KIF had nothing left.

Draft doesn't mean shit. Only player I kept on my roster from the draft was David Lee.

You sat on your team of 3 players all fucking year and then you have the nerve to say I'm no good. lol. You lost to a what? 5 seed? Get the fuck out.