Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #6108 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Chikara Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur Review:

Ophidian vs. UltraMantis Black: ***

Loser of the Fall Leaves Town: The Throwbacks vs. Colt Cabana and Mixed Martial Archie: ***
That was awesome.

Ladder Match for Gran Akuma's Contract with Greg Iron as Special Guest Referee: Icarus vs. Gran Akuma: ***1/2

3 on 2 Handicap Match: The Batiri vs. Saturyne and Sara Del Rey: ***
What The Batiri wrote about Sara on Twitter? lol

Lucha de Apuesta Hair vs. Mask Match: Tim Donst vs. Hallowicked: ***
Wasn't a big fan of this match, and i didn't liked the finish too.

GEKIDO vs. Eddie Kingston, Jigsaw, Green Ant, Soldier Ant, and Mike Quackenbush: ***1/4
What is wrong the camera? it's really annoying.

Campeonatos de Parejas Match: F.I.S.T.(c) vs. The Young Bucks: ****1/4
Really awesome match, almost went into overkill but thanks god it didn't. The camera-man was awful (or it's just the DVD edit? if yes so why they did it?). Awesome Main Event, now i'm intrested about where this storyline goes to.

--

NOAH - Roderick Strong and Luke Gallows vs. TMDK: *3/4