Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #969 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

great move by LA. Wonder how it'll work though doesnt Kobe need the ball in his hand more though, i dont see Kobe playing the Ray Allen type and constantly moving without the ball. Seeing how Nash is such a great facilitator and would need the ball. I hope it works out because i see Miami getting to the finals again as long as they dont deal with injuries and if Lebron vs Kobe doesnt happen soon then it will never happen.

Oh and this is the difference between the Cavs with lebron and what Lakers do with Kobe. Kobe came out of highschool too but they have been making moves basically every year Kobe has been playing in LA. Getting him the talent he needs to compete.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD