Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory
View Single Post
post #154 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2005, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Nice stuff I loved the show, featured plenty of Carlito which is cool, it looks like OJ can be a huge star too as well as Charlie Haas and Hurricane.

HHH/Cena – Good promo although I was a bit confused as I thought they would be facing at JD. 8.5/10

Cabinet/Carlito – Funny thing here it reminds me of when Flair opened the limo for the Masterpiece. Carlito/OJ have a small rivalry and that’s cool but I think Carlito will have his hands tied up with Taker, 9/10

London/Akio – Shocked to see Akio win and win easy, it’ll be interesting to see if anything develops here, 8/10

Weird promo from Heidenreich but that’s like him.

Eugene/Booker vs. Reigns/Maven – Seems fine to me not surprised to see Eugene/Booker go over, 8/10

Cabinet Promo – Good to see DiBiase as leader as he fits the bill and it makes OJ the centrepiece, which could make him a real, star 9/10

RVD return – I see RVD vs. OJ at JD for the US Title, good way to bring him back 9/10

Carlito costing Taker the match was what I expected and I think it’ll be Carlito vs. Taker at JD, and HHH/Cena developing too 10/10

Total: 61.5/70 – Really solid show well done!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome