Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2005, 06:47 AM   #154 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Nice stuff I loved the show, featured plenty of Carlito which is cool, it looks like OJ can be a huge star too as well as Charlie Haas and Hurricane.

HHH/Cena – Good promo although I was a bit confused as I thought they would be facing at JD. 8.5/10

Cabinet/Carlito – Funny thing here it reminds me of when Flair opened the limo for the Masterpiece. Carlito/OJ have a small rivalry and that’s cool but I think Carlito will have his hands tied up with Taker, 9/10

London/Akio – Shocked to see Akio win and win easy, it’ll be interesting to see if anything develops here, 8/10

Weird promo from Heidenreich but that’s like him.

Eugene/Booker vs. Reigns/Maven – Seems fine to me not surprised to see Eugene/Booker go over, 8/10

Cabinet Promo – Good to see DiBiase as leader as he fits the bill and it makes OJ the centrepiece, which could make him a real, star 9/10

RVD return – I see RVD vs. OJ at JD for the US Title, good way to bring him back 9/10

Carlito costing Taker the match was what I expected and I think it’ll be Carlito vs. Taker at JD, and HHH/Cena developing too 10/10

Total: 61.5/70 – Really solid show well done!