Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #215 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
No one can touch Kirilenko or Ivanovic. Those two are on a different planet to any other female player. Sharapova's a miserable bitch who never smiles. I don't get the hype with her. Shvedova isn't bad though, got to say.
I love Ivanovic. She is gorgeous. Shame her tennis form is pretty bad at the moment.
I agree about Sharapova. She's too up herself!

Onto tonight's matches.
Looking forward to to Murray vs Ferrer. Tough to pick a winner in this one. I an leaning towards Murray as the fans will try and motivate him towards victory. Then again he hasn't really impressed me enough to think he will win. Ferrer is a different story though. He has impressed me a lot at this slam. It's a top seed vs in form player of the slam. Hard to predict, which makes the contest even more exciting

Djokovic will win in straight sets against Mayer.
Youzhny will give his all against Federer and I think he can even get a set off him, but in the end Federer to be too strong for him, and win in 4.
Tsonga to also win in straight sets against Kohlschrieber.

We're in for an interesting night of Tennis.