Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #6098 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friendsLast Chancery needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
- “Boiling Point 2012” on August 11th in Providence, RI is scheduled to be a huge event and one worth traveling many miles for! Click here for tickets
I love the bringing back of old show titles, but I'm not a huge fan of sticking the year after them. It works for certain shows (Survival of the Fittest, Final Battle; events that happen every year, without fail), but I prefer tacking on a "2" or something, as it makes it feel like more of a follow-up and less of a yearly thing. (Especially since this is the second instance of a "Boiling Point" show in three or four years.) Could you imagine watching Super Bowl 2012? :/

Last edited by Last Chancery : 07-03-2012 at 08:57 PM.