Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #1164 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWF View Post
LOL, I *just* heard that for the first time in Madden 12 a few weeks back. Apparently it's been in the last few Maddens, or since the actual call happened. I guess it's very rare to hear in Madden. When I first heard it I kinda did a pause.

Oh and yeah the Marlins still suck. They swept the garbage ass Phillies but big deal. I'm still not buying that the top teams in the NL East can hang on to their leads though; and I'm not giving up on the Wild Card because as fucking shitty as we've been we can still make a run in either. Just hoping we don't play ourselves out by the beginning of August.