Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Joey Ryan
Thread: Joey Ryan
View Single Post
post #137 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 12:58 PM
RatedR IWC Star
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Joey Ryan

maybe im stupid and naive but im still not convinced that this is all a work...i hope it is but im just not sure

if its a work the way i would debut him would be to put alex silva in the x division 8 man tournament at destination x . either have silva show up and joey ryan take him out or just silva no shows ( due to his vusa issues )and ryan takes his place . then have joey ryan go on and win the x divison title later in the night . he is by far the best option to be the next x champ.

or, during the ultimate x when all 4 men are down and out have joey ryan run in and steal the title leading to some type of hostage situation on the title. i dont know which way would be better but bottom line is i want him around the belt.

but, im getting a little 2 ahead of myself bec "its still real to me dammit " and im really not sure right now

THANK YOU EDGE !!!! MY FAVORITE WRESTLER OF ALL TIME AND AN EDGEHEAD 4 LIFE !!!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome