Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Joey Ryan

Thread: Joey Ryan
View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #137 (permalink)
RatedR IWC Star
Little Poppa Pump

RatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more seriousRatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more seriousRatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more seriousRatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more seriousRatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more seriousRatedR IWC Star needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Joey Ryan

maybe im stupid and naive but im still not convinced that this is all a work...i hope it is but im just not sure

if its a work the way i would debut him would be to put alex silva in the x division 8 man tournament at destination x . either have silva show up and joey ryan take him out or just silva no shows ( due to his vusa issues )and ryan takes his place . then have joey ryan go on and win the x divison title later in the night . he is by far the best option to be the next x champ.

or, during the ultimate x when all 4 men are down and out have joey ryan run in and steal the title leading to some type of hostage situation on the title. i dont know which way would be better but bottom line is i want him around the belt.

but, im getting a little 2 ahead of myself bec "its still real to me dammit " and im really not sure right now