Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #204 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Murray played really well today. He didnt really ever look like he was in trouble, and his serve was pretty on point today. I havent seen him serve that well in some time. He was hitting his shots cleanly, and was just all around very good. Hopefully he'll bring that through to the quater finals, he'll need it vs. Ferrer. Just realised what a tricky draw Murray actually has. He had Davydenko (former world tourn finals winner), Karlovic which was very tricky, Bagdhatis, Cillic (who was in form after winning Queens), has Ferrer in the quaters (who eliminated him at the French) and probably Tsonga in the semi's...very tricky. But I think he'll make it to the finals.

Was shocked to see Serena win so comfortably today vs. Kvitova. Her serve is just unbeatable, and it works so well on grass. Every time she looked like she was in trouble, it was just bash an ace down the line. Just incredible serving. I think the match vs Azarenka could be difficult, especially looking at Azarenkas form so far. But she would be my favourite to win that, and to probably win the title now.