Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #201 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Looking through the WTA site, all Azarenka has to do is beat Paszek and she's #1 again. Crazy.
Wow that's crazy.

Bit surprised about the Del Potro - Ferrer match. I thought it was going to be a very very close match. Congrats to David, he has been impressive this slam.

I didn't get to watch the Roddick - Ferrer match but my sis did and she said that Roddick should retire! Was Roddick that bad? Or was she just over exaggerating?

No suprise that Murray advances to the next round. I expected the Croatian to at least win a set, but I guess he was tired and exhausted from his long 5 setter last round.

Williams vs Kvitova about to start now. Really looking forward to this match. 4th seed (Kvitova) vs 6th seed (Williams). I am expecting a Kvitova to win in straight sets. I haven't been all that inpressed with Serena this slam. Her last 3 matches she just scrapped through but her run of luck will end tonight.