Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Starrcade 97...how would you have booked the ending and Bret Hart?

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Berkajr
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Berkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Starrcade 97...how would you have booked the ending and Bret Hart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zep81 View Post
It's funny Hogan found the 'motivation' to give damn good matches VS The Rock (02) and HBK (05), maybe it had something to do with Sting being ring-rusty too, as he was supposed to be the one that was going to dominate the match,

Just WCW being WCW im afraid, Bret Hart said it right, One thing WCW didn't have was Vince.
Totally agree

Sure Hogan played his backstage politics a bit. But not entirely without a reason. Sting had lost a lot of musclemass and seemed out of shape compared to how he looked earlier. He even did not bother hitting the tanning beds.

If I was Hogan. The biggest thing in wrestling up to that point. I sure as hell, if I wanted to put someone over, I could at least demand that the other bloke should commit and stay in shape.

What a horrible night to have a curse

Currently marking for:
Lesnar, Cesaro, Ambrose, Hogan & The Rock
Berkajr is offline   Reply With Quote