Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #533 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
How hard it is to comprehend: club performance into Origin performance into Country. Is it that fuckiní hard to grasp, you nitwit?

Year after year, NSW eligible players jump straight from club to country, while seasoned QLD Origin players continue to get overlooked. Iím just levelling it out. As for some kind of Gallen vs. Parker argument that you are trying to commit me to, show me where I said Parkerís the better player. You wonít find it.

My argument against several NSW backrowers is that they miss too many tackles. Guess what? Their Origin in Game 1 and 2 mirror these numbers. Your argument against Harrison was something like you didn't even notice him. GTFO! You want me to pull up his statline so far in the two Origin games?

Surprise, surprise... Youíre once again missing the point.
Point #1 - that would be all well and good if those saud origin performers were actually worth a pinch of shit. Players such as Myles and Harrison are just getting strung along by the magic in the QLD side and are viewed as 'great' by association, when they're actually shit compared to the likes of Gallen, Lewis, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, and Bird.

Yes they might miss some tackles but scrambling defence secures those misses, and I'd rather have an attacking back row that could asisst in scoring points as opposed to a defensive backrow who are in essence more mobile forwards.

Please do tell how Internationals are more prestigious and worthwhile than State of Origin
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote