Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #529 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
1. Stop posting moronic questions.
2. I provided a basic standard to be a debuting prop, Ashton doesnít quite meet that but he isnít far off.
3. You could use any formula to say a backrower deserves Origin selection, Tariq would meet none.
You posted tariq's numbers and said he didn't deserve to be there and compared them to Ashton's, my point is which you keep ducking is that there is no reason to compare them like you did. If you want to discuss the merits regarding Tariq's selection compare to other back rowers.

Quote:
Other posters reading this should now realise that thereís no point talking to you.
because i don't think that england or new zealand match up to the intensity, ability, and performance of origin? you're a moron.

Quote:
Anyone reading my posts can see this isnít true.
really? you really think that?

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote