Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #100 (permalink)
BTNH
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

BTNH needs to take rep more seriousBTNH needs to take rep more seriousBTNH needs to take rep more seriousBTNH needs to take rep more seriousBTNH needs to take rep more seriousBTNH needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Classic R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Boyz II Men had/have three strong lead singers, the harmonies, the songs and everything about them came together perfectly. I'm not just saying this because the were one of the most successful R&B group of the 90's but their vocal chops together and individually were that great. En Vogue were incredible in their own right and you can definitely make a case for them as well because vocally they were incredible with individual parts and harmonies too, but I'd say I prefer Boyz II Men. That's not to discredit Jodeci, Dru Hill, Silk, TTT, Shai, LSG, etc. Great question.
I would say Jodeci, although I'm only saying it because I'm a self-confessed Jodeci "mark" lol. Although I do genuinely think K-ci and JoJo had better voices overall. I just think its a tragedy they all got into drugs and booze, really spoilt the group. Devante could have been a musical powerhouse producer today if he never let the coke get the better of him.