Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Starrcade 97...how would you have booked the ending and Bret Hart?

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
OldschoolHero
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500OldschoolHero 1001 - 1500
Default Starrcade 97...how would you have booked the ending and Bret Hart?

As we all know, Starrcade 97 had the most fucked up ending ever. It brutally sucked. It was supposed to be huge but it just was horrible. So I ask you all, my fellow old schoolers...how would you have booked it?

But remember, you also have just signed Bret Hart. Sadly he came with only like 3 weeks untill the event so he had no proper time to build up for a match. So try and use him in your plans aswell.

What I would have done:

Leave Bret off the Bish/Larry Z match. This match did not need a special ref.

For Bret, promote the crap out of him on the Nitros before. Just say it will be his first appearance since the screwjob and he will speak about it. He can come out and cut a promo.

As for the main event. I would just have sting win cleanly. Now if Hogan really didnt want to put Sting over clean, I would just have had an nwo member accident hit Hogan or something and the Sting get the win.

Then after the match, Bret comes down and says "I am the real wwf champion and im challanging you champ vs champ" This can lead to Bret vs Sting at superbrawl. And at Souled out you could do Bret/Sting vs Hogan/Savage just for a blockbuster match as Brets debut.
OldschoolHero is offline   Reply With Quote