Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #227 (permalink)
HeartBreak&Triumph
Little Poppa Pump

HeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missedHeartBreak&Triumph probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
What are you judging this on? I don't see why anyone would think this. People get too excited by new/reappearing teams too much. Same shit with Dortmund last year. Everyone said they were going to tear it up. Bottom of the group.
I'm judging this based on Juventus' tradition and experience in the CL not to mention they have a great team. I can actually see Juventus making the semi finals next year.

Meanwhile Manchester City may have a great squad but they don't have the experience necessary to advance to the later stages of the competition. This was showcased this year when we embarassed them at the Allianz, they lost to Napoli and if it wasn't for us having no interest in the last match they'd have 7 points overall instead of 10.

Last edited by HeartBreak&Triumph : 07-02-2012 at 07:46 AM.