Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #1129 (permalink)
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

TomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friends
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Well that was an interesting series with the Reds, Giants split it 2-2. Exciting finish to today's game. Now the Giants have to go on the road against two strong teams in the Nationals and Pirates. Not too worried with the Dodgers on a 7 game losing streak and the Diamondbacks not showing a lot (unless you're the type to be impressed by a team sweeping the Cubs at home).

Buster Posey, Melky Cabrera, Pablo Sandoval, and Matt Cain all making the All-Star game is pretty sweet. Pablo probably shouldn't have made it but oh well, I love the guy.
I dont think he should start over Yadi or Ruiz. Posey that is