Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #157 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajduk1911 View Post
if Cilic can get his serve going he can give Murray problems, but I don't see Marin winning this unfortunately. He hasn't played well in a "big" match for a few years now.
I can see Cilic pulling through for some reason. He has to have a good game on his serve (IMO he has one of the most lethal serves in the game). Also Murray could still be carrying the injury he suffered during the Baghdatis game. Then again Cilic can be feeling the after affect from his long 5 setter in the last Round. Tough to predict, this should be an interesting contest.

About the Murray-Baghdatis game, I marked out when Marcos won the 2nd set, but like always with Marcos he chokes under pressure. He starts playing those ridiculous slices which fall awfully short. Also he keeps hitting the ball far too wide and far too long. At the end of the game I was very very disappointed and wonder now what could have happened for the rest of the tournament had Marcos won.

I still haven't given up hope on Marcos winning a grand slam, all he has to do is change his approach and mindset, because he definitely has the game to be a grand slam champion. I can see him getting close next Australian open because he always seems to thrive here in Australia.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome