Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #224 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Joel
Joined For Fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Jet View Post
To be fair Dortmund struggled generally at the start of last season, the loss of Sahin really had them in a state of transition. When they finally got it sorted they just went on a crazy run. Next season they should be okay with Gotze back in fitness and Reus joining, they shouldn't miss GOAT Shinji too much.

I don't there should be too much change at Juve.
I do accept that and agree to an extent, but I also think they were very naive there too. The same with City. City are far better than Napoli. But they just got caught out.

Juventus do have older heads, so that shouldn't be a problem. But they've been away from the Champions League for a while now and I don't think their squad is deep when it comes to quality (maybe a bit hypocritical, because the Chelsea one wasn't last season either).

We'll see anyway. But I don't understand how Juventus are favourites over Man City at this point. I want to know the logic behind that.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic140023_5.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome