Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #541 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WR- View Post
I feel bad for anyone that scores under 7 in this round of tipping the only roughie this round would be the Saints and North.

On another note proud of the Port boys today. Showed a lot of heart and a lot of promise. If I got told we were going to lose by 38 mid way through last week i would have taken it in a heart beat. I honestly thought we were going to get doine Melbourne like from last year.
Agree. Port showed great heart today, even though your best players were out.
On to next week form says that we will beat you guys but if I have learned anything from past showdowns is that form doesn't matter with Showdowns. I'm a bit nervous about this game. You guys will come out firing since this will be your Grand Final.(Unlikely Port will make finals now).
Should be a good close match. Hoping a good crowd will turn up and stick it up those Vics who think we can't sell out a game.

Greek_Kane_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote