Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #846 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: The Book thread.

Yeah, Reacher's supposed to be a 6'5 stoic badass. I don't hate Cruise as an actor or anything but I think hes completely wrong for the character.

It would help reading The Enemy (which is chronologically the first book/6 years before Killing Floor) and Without Fail before tackling Bad Luck & Trouble to help with some of the supporting characters but its not essential I suppose. Just read Killing Floor before anything else that isn't The Enemy or The Affair. Kind of a major spoiler in that one that gets brought up quite a bit in later books. Oh and Rush and I agree Die Trying is kinda junky compared to the rest of the series. Enjoy though.