Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** -

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #404 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

^^^He was actually third in the yahoo league. He was higher than 15th in this league too, I know that for a fact. Well unless he fell a lot near the end, but he was really high for quite a stretch. Unless you're using a different scale. I don't expect him to be that high again with Chandler back and the guy struggling a lot even at year's end.

And if you think so highly of him then you can trade for him.

Tbf, if I had gotten either Bynum or Smith with that offer I'm pretty sure everyone would have vetoed.

And yeah, Iggy is a fucking beast. Can of sad seeing him go. Hopefully this isn't a repeat of my Ibaka trade because I like him too, but he was struggling and traded him for an even worse player.

Last edited by LUCK : 06-30-2012 at 11:58 AM.
LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote