Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #1242 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

That was a pretty chill tune I just wish it had some more groove behind it. It's not something you can really move to, but not every song is supposed to be. Damn good, 7.8/10 I liked it quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoticViper2000 View Post
Whoops! Of course, there's the brain at work. As for this, it seems like the group had a fun time putting this together, demonstrated in how good of a song this is. Very catchy melody. I like the decision of the intro, and I dig the part that starts around 1:30; made me curious to see what Part 1 sounds like, but I couldn't seem to find the actual studio version. 9/10
Fuck yeah man Axilla is one of my favorite rage Phish songs, Axilla I is really similar to II. Studio Phish can't hold a candle to live Phish though, but I don't think most people here want to listen to 15+ minute jams. They played Axilla Part I at the concert I went to Sunday and I raged out hard as fuck.