Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #141 (permalink)
SrsLii
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium

SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii SrsLii
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
I disagree. The Ascension is also over-the-top with their vampire gimmick, yet it comes off good in the small NXT arena (imo). The whole moshing was just looking really stupid and like he was a having a seizure. When he first started moshing I had no idea what he was doing and thought something was wrong with him until it hit me what he was doing. Idk, maybe he needs to change his entrance music to better fit what he does on the stage, but as of now I still think it looks ridiculous.
Ascension's gimmick is too much for the small arena too, IMO. It will be awesome in a real arena, so don't think I'm knocking them for it... but yeah, maybe it's just a matter of what seems natural or makes sense in your experience. Actually, the crazy moshing around thing kind of reminds me of my husband, which might be why it doesn't seem unnatural to me. Personal experience, I guess. Would it work better for you if he came out to some crazy ass old skool Metallica riff?