Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #140 (permalink)
Hades1313
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Hades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new hereHades1313 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
I disagree. The Ascension is also over-the-top with their vampire gimmick, yet it comes off good in the small NXT arena (imo). The whole moshing was just looking really stupid and like he was a having a seizure. When he first started moshing I had no idea what he was doing and thought something was wrong with him until it hit me what he was doing. Idk, maybe he needs to change his entrance music to better fit what he does on the stage, but as of now I still think it looks ridiculous.
Yeah. Kinda like when Jack Swagger starts screaming and stomping around for no reason. Just looks stupid.