Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #138 (permalink)
Hades1313
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Hades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friendsHades1313 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

My thoughts on this weeks show...

Seth Rollins - Looked like he was having a seizure at times. Don't like his finishing move. But seems to be a decent wrestler and has an interesting look about him.

Leo Kruger - Didn't get this guy at all. Kept comparing himself to a lion (which they were showing the vid of) then he was sitting there in a suit...that seemed a little contradictory to me. And how come he had an accent at times and sometimes he didn't? Needs a new finisher too.

Why is Jinder Mahal doing a squash match on NXT? Well anyways, he has a decent gimmick and seems like a good wrestler, but he HAS TO STOP SPEAKING INDIAN. I'm not going to watch a promo where I can't understand what he's saying 2/3 of the time. He speaks perfect english, so let him speak english.

Richie Steamboat - Easily the best performer of the show, seems a little too much like daddy still, but I'm confident he will gain his own identity.

Ok, now why is Cesaro doing a squash match on NXT? He seems OK to me. Nothing special. Aksana is hot.

Ascension - Love their gimmick and entrance. Seem like OK wrestlers. Need to see a little more from them on that front to make a judgement.

Johnny Curtis - Seems like a decent wrestler. Again need to see more. But don't we have enough overconfident pretty-boy type guys in wrestling?

Bateman - Seems awfully generic to me. Does he have a gimmick? Or is he just...himself? Seems like a decent wrestler though.