Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #426 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
The Wolves wouldn't trade Kevin Love straight up for Pau, let alone Love & the #2 pick.

Still pissed the Rockets took Royce White and then the Celtics picked Fab Melo over Draymond Green.
I don't know what the Celtics were thinking taking Fab over Draymond Green. I, personally, thought that Doc would want to coach Green after all the praise Izzo gave him.

As far as trading Love straight up for Pau, I am going with Notorious on this one, that is a joke; also agreeing that Pau and the #2 pick wouldn't even be close to enough.

PG's: CP3/Deron/Westbrook
SG's: Kobe/Gordon/Harden
SF's: LeBron/Durant/Melo/Iggy/Gay
PF's: Love/Griffin/Davis/Odom
C's: Chandler

I am thinking Iggy, Gay and Odom will be cut. I just thought about it and Harden does have a good chance of getting cut as Westbrook could easily fill in as a two guard. We are definitely going to be playing small compared to a normal NBA 5 man, but I have no idea the size of other countries, but I know we, without a doubt, have a disgusting advantage in talent.

It is too bad Wade had to have surgery and Bosh dropped out as winning the Championship and the Olympics in the same year would have been cool.

Last edited by Nearô : 06-29-2012 at 12:43 PM.